Yesterday I'm so happy!!
Because is yesterday is carnivol and we go to Kepong Jusco!!
First,We go to change clothes and we go to eat lunch lo!!
I ate a plate of mee~When i ate finised,I'm so full!!
Later,We go to meet them,We meet them at The Chicken Rice Shop!
But dont know why they sit there~
And we go to bought bubble tea~~
After 6 minutes,we went in to watch "Where Got Ghost "lo!!
When we watch,Sim gave me a rose!!I'm so happy when that seconds~
When we watching again,I scare dao cry already`~T.T~
That minute,also have cold wind blew come!!
I so scare!!
But Sim sat beside me,I'm not so scare liao~Dont know why lehx~~
This because why lehx??
When Sim sat beside me,he feel so cold because of me let him sat beside me!
Then I touch his hand,i feel he colder than me!!I call him went back,But he dont want!
And when we go out,he QIAN my hand lehx~~But only 2 seconds!!
Because of this thing,I cant sleep at yesterday all night!!
wohx``so sweet``kakax
ReplyDeleteKekex~~
ReplyDelete祝你爱情不永固!快点离婚和分手!哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete